We don't do boring lectures covering information you could easily find online. Our training programs address current, relevant topics and provide engaging, hands-on learning.
- The Mother Lode of Networking Opportunities
- Don't Miss Texas State's Construction & Professional Services HUB Forum!
- Subs Needed! $26M Deferred Maintenance Project
- The Countdown to National Small Business Week is On!
- Maximize Your Bottom Line
- Reap the Benefits of a Good Exit Strategy
- Be Ready for Anything
- Calling All Food Entrepreneurs!
- Small Business Emergency Resources
- Last Call for Profit Mastery - 5 Seats Left!
Due to the recent legislative budget cuts, the DIY Video program has been suspended as of September 30, 2017. We apologize for an inconvenience. Questions or concerns can be directed to Donna Taylor at email@example.com
For on-site training classes, reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested at least two weeks in advance. We require pre-registration to avoid training event cancellations. Training events are subject to change.
Questions? For more information on training events sponsored by the Texas State SBDC, please contact our main office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 512.716.4800.